What Conditions Can Be Treated with Sound Healing?
Sound healing is considered a non-invasive way to treat many conditions. As a sound healer, I can help you enter a deep meditative state and re-align your body’s natural rhythms. During a sound healing treatment, the brain waves change into Alpha and Theta brainwaves, which can only occur when we release tension and reach a deep state of meditation.
Some of the most common conditions I treat with sound therapy include the following:
- Chronic Pain
- General stress
- Emotional imbalances
- Weight imbalances
- Adrenal fatigue
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Auto immune diseases such as ME
- Hormonal dysfunction
- Behavioural disorder
What Are the Benefits of Sound Healing?
Sound healing offers a wide range of benefits for users, even if they don’t suffer from any particular condition. In case you take sound healing sessions continually, you may enjoy one or more of the following benefits of sound therapy:
- Improved mood and fewer mood swings
- Improved Immune system
- Better pain management
- Lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Decreased stress and anxiety levels
- Decreased risk of suffering a stroke
- Improved sleep cycles
- Deep sense of calm for days
- Heightened senses for days (smell, taste, vision, touch)
- Resolution of physical pain
- Balancing of the endocrine system
- Improved mental strength
- Enhanced release of oxytocin and dopamine (happy hormones)
- Rejuvenation of the skin
Get in touch with Vita Serena...
If you would like to know more about the services and products I offer, have any questions or would just like to drop me a message then please use the provided contact form and I will respond as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can call me on 07900211088